Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stranger from a faraway land

Just as the silent evening goes by
My mind begins to wonder why
From a faraway land there’s a stranger
Unknown he is but still seems familiar

Argue a lot we do about little things
A smile on my face he always brings
Dislike him at times from the very core
But still want to talk to him and know him a bit more

Strange are his ways at times, I don’t understand
Never shy he would to lend a helping hand
Crazy and weird like me he is I know
How much I adore him if only I could show

Odd are the ways in which we met
How long we would last is anyone’s bet
I don’t know how it starts and where it ends
How I wish we would have at least been friends

Only for a short while each other we knew
All those moments which seem so few
Now our words seem like words written in sand
May be it’s a good bye to the stranger from a faraway land

No comments:

Post a Comment