Saturday, May 1, 2010

The last time

I remember the day when i first met u..
days passed by..didnt know when time flew
Never thought this love of ours wud begrime
If only i knew..that day was the last time
The last time we smiled, I would have smiled a bit more
The last time we shared a laughI would have laughed a bit more
The last time I cried and you consoled me
Things i didnt notice I wish I could see
If only i knew tht was...The last time you cared
I would have cherished every moment we shared
The last time when i met you
would have never let go the moments so few
and now it is the time to say good bye
a tear drop trickles down the eye
where ever i am across the miles
I hope and pray all the worlds happiness be your
sand your life is always filled with smiles..

No comments:

Post a Comment