Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pain

Sitting on this cliff, and I look around
How would it be to go crashing down?
Will it hurt or will it ache
Will it mend the shattered heart or will it break

How will it feel when I touch the ground?
Or a sweet release will it be
Will there be a special place up there
A special place for someone like me

Every dream that shattered again
All it caused was some more pain
No more hope and no more life
Nothing more left to for me to strive

Every smile I have to put on,
Feels like a burden I can’t take no more,
I wonder why it feels like,
Every breath I have to encumber

Once filled with laughter and smiles
The empty heart dies inside.
Naïve it was just like me
Didn't see the games fate had to hide

A pain that engulfs my heart,
And breaks every dream part by part
I feel so empty and I cannot cry
Feels like I am alive just 'cause I cannot die

No comments:

Post a Comment