Friday, October 15, 2010

rules of my heart

Every time I don’t know what to do

It is my heart that I always turn to

To some it might seem illogical

To me however it always is magical

Even though life seems like a maze

Asinine it is, but I agree with the heart always

For the heart knows what I want more than me

It sees beyond eyes can see

Even as the brain says turn left

The heart asks me to go right

On the crossroads I am then

Caught in the middle of this fight!

What I do next is anyone's guess

At start however it is a mess

Later I do often realize

The heart in fact is very wise

Baffled at times it might seem

It hides within every little dream

Setting aside yesterday's sorrow

The heart makes place for hopes of tomorrow

Everyone around may mock or chide

With musings of my heart will I always abide

Who cares of the world's rules that I bend

There will always be light at the tunnel's end

No comments:

Post a Comment